The brand new Renegade MTB Stem, the uLtmate lightweight 5axis CNC machined stem for your mountain bike!
We wanted a stem that was accurately machined, durable and looked the part. After hours of designing, 3D printing and FEA analysis this lead us to the Renegade MTB Stem. One of the basic requirements for any mountain bike is a stiff stem, the wide clamp and zero top gap makes this one of stiffest available.
The machining method then takes this stem to the next level, we machine the stem and face plate in one operation at the same time. There’s nothing worse than a mismatched body and faceplate, the Renegade stem will line up every time. Machining the stem in one piece also makes it far more accurate around the bar clamp area removing any stress raisers for carbon bars. We machined the stem to be light and as strong as possible, removing material from as many areas as possible without sacrificing strength.
The Renegade Stem is designed with a special recess which fits flush with our stem cap giving it the ultimate integrated look, the stem is also compatible with standard stem caps/stem spacers.
- CNC machined from 6082 alloy
- Zero top clamp gap
- 5 axis machined
- Currently Available in 35 mm clamp diameter
- Available in 35 mm and 42.5 mm Lengths
- 40mm stack
- Body and face plate machined at same time
- Weight from 135 grams
- Available in 7 colors
- Unite Stem Cap fits flush in specially machined recess
- Please note the stem cap and bolt are shown for illustrative purposes and don’t come with them stem but can be purchased separately