Elements collection is inspired by the classical elements of nature (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and Spirit) which make up everything and everyone and balance the universe harmoniously believed by many Eastern and Western philosophies.
Built to breathe, this Lightweight cycling jersey is engineered for riding in hot and humid conditions. Signature premium DeanSilk fabric on front is soft, highly elastic and conforms to your body shape. Technical DeanDot fabric extends across the upper back panel and sleeves, which aids freedom of movement and ventilation. Fan-shaped mesh under the lower back panel promotes airflow allowing for optimum temperature regulation. Italian MARC waistband holds the jersey securely in place.
- Low cut collar
- Seamless sleeve hems
- Classic set-in sleeves articulated for perfect fit on the bike
- Perfect Fit – 4-way stretch fabric developed for high intensity rides in peak heat
- Italian MARC Waist Band
- Reinforced 3 back pockets with a bonus zippered security pocket
- Reflective trim adds visibility in low light conditions
- 22°-40°C / 72°-104°F
- Deansilk fabric - 120GSM, 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Mitte fabric – 140GSM, 78% polyester, 22% spandex
- Fan-shaped mesh – 100GSM, 82% polyester, 18% spandex
Lightweight, high stretch and breathable DeanSilk fabric on the front Mitte on the back body with textured fan-shaped mesh on sleeves for extra ventilation and stylish finish. Low profile folded in taped sleeves and jersey front bottom. The pockets have been reinforced with bonded tape on the inside allowing you to securely fill them with all your riding essentials and the zippered pocket is lined with a waterproof fabric to keep your valuables dry. Italian made M.AR.C. silicone gripper on waist will hold the jersey in place.
1. The bacteriostatic rate against Staphylococcus aureus reaches 99.99% with the help of Bamboo charcoal fiber.
2. Cool sensation injection: You can feel the coolness after sweating. Active ingredients, embedded in a unique multi-layer micelle structure, could be triggered through humidity. The cooling effect would become gradually weaker with the increase of washing times.