Lightweight, cool and comfortable, this MET Trenta Helmet now comes with MIPS for additional safety protection on the road.
The lightweight construction of the helmet means it's barely noticeable on the head, and when it's hot, you'll really appreciate the 17 vents keeping your head cool.
The EPS liner features MIPS-C2 which redirects angular impacts to rotational motion, reducing the risk of head injury. With 17 vents, the rider stays cool in hot climates, and the helmet is engineered to reduce drag by 7% when riding in a group.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System
- Sunglasses ports
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Air Lite straps
- Ponytail compatible
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal Air Channeling
- Helmet soft bag
- MET USB LED light compatible
- DualGel Front Pad
- Proven drag saved: 7% at 45km/h
- Designed & Engineered in Italy
MIPS BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS is a brain protection system — engineered to add 10% extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS.
SIZE GUIDE & WEIGHTS