Product description MET Corso Helmet
- As an urban rider, you demand safety and affordability, but also style and comfort.
- When tire meets street, the best of both worlds is a must.
- For everyday riding, you have to think of your helmet as an accessory.
- Aerodynamics and performance sit side-by-side with elegance and versatility. A compact and stylish design is accompanied by two visor options, rigid and soft cap, to match your business or casual style.
- Comfort and style.
- With three sizes, six colors and two visors Met’s Corso will absolutely turn heads for all of the best reasons.
- Manholes, rails and drivers are your biggest obstacles. An extended shell on the side and the back of the helmet without sacrificing compactness assist in providing an extra level of safety.
- Working often means early mornings and late evenings. In the darkness, having a rear strap anchor and reflective stickers is a necessity.
- In addition, MET Corso´s mounted LED Light will be noticed by even the most distracted drivers.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps and Divider: Anti-slip cam divider
- Fit system: Safe-T E-Mid
- Visor: Removable visor. Removable thermoplastic and soft bill cap-style visor included, both removable for a stylish look
- Comfort: Anti-Allergenic Interior Padding. Padded chin strap. Hand Washable
- Be seen: Reflective side and rear strap anchors. Integrated rear LED light
TWO VISORS, YOUR STYLE
MET Corso gives a choice of soft or rigid visor.
The stiff plastic visor provides a racier look, while the softer, fabric option taps into a more casual, retro aesthetic.