Built to breathe, this Lightweight cycling jersey is engineered for riding in hot and humid conditions. Signature premium DeanSilk fabric on front is soft, highly elastic and conforms to your body shape. Technical DeanDot fabric extends across the upper back panel and sleeves, which aids freedom of movement and ventilation. Fan-shaped mesh under the lower back panel promotes airflow allowing for optimum temperature regulation. Italian MARC waistband holds the jersey securely in place.
- Low cut collar
- Seamless sleeve hems
- Classic set-in sleeves articulated for perfect fit on the bike
- Italian MARC Waist Band
- Reinforced 3 back pockets with a bonus zippered security pocket
- Reflective trim adds visibility in low light conditions
- 22°-40°C / 72°-104°F
- DeanSilk: 88% polyester /12% Elastane, 120-130GSM
- Fan-shaped mesh: 82% polyester /18% Elastane, 100GSM
- DeanDot: 85% polyester /15% Elastane, 130GSM
DeanDot fabric is created to be extremely breathable, soft and comfortable. Excellent stretch to fit the body lines. It has a cooling function, and give antibacterial as well as the deodorizing effects.
1. The bacteriostatic rate against Staphylococcus aureus reaches 99.99% with the help of Bamboo charcoal fiber.
2. Cool sensation injection: You can feel the coolness after sweating. Active ingredients, embedded in a unique multi-layer micelle structure, could be triggered through humidity. The cooling effect would become gradually weaker with the increase of washing times.